Accessing the information published on the website (www.abarcaseguros.com) owned by ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, SA, CIF: 513851020 located in: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1-9º G 1050-094 Lisboa, company legally constituted in Portugal, implies the acceptance of the following conditions of use:
1. ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., has published this website to provide potential visitors with access to detailed information on the services it provides. The information displayed on the website is left to the free disposal of users who access the website in a particular and individual way, at no cost. The commercialization of the right of access is expressly prohibited.
2. It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce the information published through any electronic support (Web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the retransmission of any information published on this website to multiple users without the prior written consent of ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A.
3. Accuracy of the information: ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A.,
puts the maximum effort to be accurate and to update the information published on its website. However, it is not responsible for the consequences of reading it.
4. ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the user that may arise from access to this website or the use of its contents.
5. Links to third-party websites.
ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., includes within its contents links with sites belonging and / or managed by third parties in order to facilitate the access to information available through the Internet.
ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside it. Such links or mentions have an informative purpose only and, in no case, imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., and the owners or managers of those sites.
To learn about our cookies policy, access: http://www.abarcaseguros.com/cookies-policy
7. Data Protection:
The data ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A. ,collects by different channels (web page, electronic mail, electronic or paper forms) within its commercial activity and services, become part of a database for which it is responsible.
Intended use of database:
- Manage and process any type of information request in relation to our services.
- Keeping our customers and interested parties informed of our products and services.
- Personnel selection processes
Legitimation of treat:
- The data will only be transferred to third parties when it is necessary to assess the concession of the requested operations, those referred to the Surety Insurance.
- The necessary data for the maintenance of a contractual relationship (contract: provision of services of clients and suppliers, working related, mercantile, among others)
Recipients of the data.
- The data will only be transferred to third parties when they are necessary to assess the concession of the requested operations, those referred to the Surety Insurance.
- In case of assignment, the interested party will be previously informed of the assignment, purpose and identity of the transferee.
Rights of the holders of the data:
Anyone has the right to know if ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A. is processing your data, or not. And you have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected,
- in certain circumstances, the interested parties may: (i) request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. (ii) for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The owner of the data may exercise the rights contemplated in Chapter III of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as the LOPD, at the following address
In Spain: ABARCA SEGUROS Calle Soledad 1-1ºB 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid), o by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Portugal: ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A. , Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha,1-9º G 1050-094 Lisboa
Origin of the data:
ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A.,obtains personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels:
- Forms / Questionnaires (Web, electronic or paper format)
- Exchange of business cards.
The data categories:
- Identification information
- Employment information.
- Academic and professional information
- Electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic, financial information.
- Specially protected information is not processed.
Commercial Communications: According to the applicable legislation, if you do not wish to receive commercial communications, please send an email with the word BAJA to the following address email@example.com
Security measures: ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGUROS, S.A., informs you that it applies the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to the data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of people, as well as in the case of subcontracting of services, will require and ensure that the person in charge of the treatment applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to existing risks, as set out in the art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. The license to use
The license for the public use of the website is governed by Portuguese legislation, regardless of the place of the user’s country of access. Any dispute that may arise in the interpretation of this access regulation will be resolved in the courts of Portugal. COPYRIGHT: The total or partial reproduction of texts and graphics, without the express written authorization of ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGURO, S.A. is forbidden. To use these texts, images or news in the publication or diffusion in supports of any kind accessible to third parties a written authorization of ABARCA COMPANHIA DE SEGURO, S.A is mandatory.
The use of the texts, news and data published on this website for strictly personal purposes is allowed.